This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Since 2006, Apolo & Hernandez, Foot and Ankle Surgery has been providing patient care to South Florida. We offer comprehensive consultations and diagnostics for Foot and Ankle Pain, Sports Injuries, Diabetic Foot Care, Wound Care, Arthritis of the Foot & Ankle, Pediatrics Foot Care and more.
Patients can expect highly tailored programs and treatment regimes that aim to treat each foot or ankle condition, while making sure the patient’s life is impacted as little as possible.
As we focus on providing a holistic approach, our services include:
- Complete consultation of your feet and how best to take care of them
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Treatment of dermatological and fungal infections
- Diabetic treatment and on-going planning
- Minor to extensive wound care
- In-office and out of office consultation
For our patients with severe foot and ankle disorders, our services include:
- First and foremost providing a comprehensive understanding of the root cause
- Providing 1st and 2nd opinions
- Establish the correct path to achieve long term success for the best quality of life
Our goal is not to scare you with hundreds of pictures or list of ailments but to make it simple for you. If you have any questions, pain or are simply not sure. Call or schedule and appointment on-line today for all of your foot and ankle care needs.
Dr. Apolo leads the wound care, infectious disease and pediatric practice. She treats patients for a variety of reasons including foot pain, athlete’s foot, gout, dermatology and planter fasciitis.Read Full Bio
Dr. Hernandez D.P.M leads the surgical practice. Her areas of clinical expertise focus on total ankle reconstruction, trauma surgery, foot surgery and limb salvage.Read Full Bio